With a successful tack record of a variety of different projects in place, our civil engineers are more than competent at and able to help you with any work you have in mind.
About Our Civil Engineers
Here at Construction Design Partnership, we employ some of the finest civil engineers within the area. All our engineers are extremely skilled workers who have a vast amount of industry experience already under their belts. With a successful tack record of a variety of different projects in place, our civil engineers are more than competent at and able to help you with any work you have in mind. For more information or for any questions you may have, please feel free to get in contact with our expert and friendly team who are here to promptly help you!
What Are Civil Engineers?
Civil Engineers are involved with the designing, construction, and maintenance of built environments. This form of engineering is an umbrella category for other forms of engineering such as structural engineering – another service we provide. Civil engineers are responsible for the management of projects which work with a large range of different infrastructures such as roads, bridges, canals, airports, dams, sewers, buildings and much more. For more information or for any questions you may have, please feel free to get in contact with our expert and friendly team today!
Our Civil Engineers Services
- Flood risk assessments – we work together with planning authorities and the Environment Agency to identify and minimise flood risks
- Foul drainage design – we are proficient at drainage designs for all types of project and systems
- Surface water drainage design – we ensure we balance sustainability, cost and site constraints when conducting surface water drainage designs
- Highway design –we provide full advice and detailed designs for highway projects, from construction accesses to estate roads
- Level design – our level designs are conducted with great detail to effectively blend hard landscaping into existing features
- Pavement design – we always ensure that the aesthetic finish of our pavement designs are supported by engineering solutions