About Our Structural Engineers
Here at Construction Design Partnership, we are structural engineer specialists who have an abundance of industry experience when it comes to the successful implementation of a variety of extensive engineering projects. Our structural engineers are extremely skilled and proficient at creating calculation using computer-aided designs to give us an in-depth understanding of the buildings we are working with. With an excellent eye for details and deep understanding of exactly what our clients desire, we work extremely hard to make your ideas and visions come to life.
What is Structural Engineering?
Structural engineering is a branch of civil engineering which is concerned with the design of man-made structures such as the ‘bones and muscles’ of builds like buildings, bridges, tunnels and much more. Structural engineers often work closely with specialists such as architects or design-build contractors to ensure that structures are effectively and safely constructed. While architects and design-build contractors work to design the layout of a build, structural engineers are responsible for calculating technical considerations such as which structural systems will be used and considering elements such as earthquake forces and beyond.
Our Structural Engineering Services:
- Complete Advice & Solutions – from project inception to completion, we offer complete advice and design solutions
- Sub & Superstructures – we conduct the design of both substructures and superstructures
- Vast Array of Services – we provide designs for new-build extensions, re-modelling, repurposing and refurbishment
- Temporary Works – we offer comprehensive advice on temporary works and installation
- In-House Capabilities – We offer the option to integrate an in-house civil engineering capability
- Structural Types – we provide in-depth knowledge of different structural types and materials including MMC and sustainable solutions
- All Project Sizes – we provide the necessary resources to undertake projects of all sizes – from residential extensions to multi-million projects